Friday, October 3, 2014

Upcoming Posts

Hiya Dolls,
I apologize for not being that active lately, I've been crazy busy, however, now I will be uploading some more content. I just finished reading 2 books, Insurgent, which is the 2nd book in the Divergent series by Veronica Roth and The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. I will be posting book reviews on both of those. Also I will upload my film reviews that I wrote previously for FilmGamesEtc.com, as for some reason they are no longer on the site.  I will add some personal blogs and thoughts about upcoming Call Of Duty Tournaments, What's been going on in my life, and events that I have/will attend. Thanks for all of your support, oh and I have a youtube gaming channel Youtube Channel . ^-^ Live, Love Life and Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment